Japan Data Center Solutions
- Move-in ready solutions
- Multi-rack, cage, and private suite configurations ranging from 2 kW to over 2,400 kW
- Flexible, reliable and energy efficient
- Additional 4.2 acres ready for development
- MC Digital Realty: 50/50 joint venture with Mitsubishi Corporation, combining both of our portfolios
- Latest seismic base isolation system
- High energy efficiency with 1.22 PUE
Data Centers in Japan
Thriving Financial and Colocation Center
Osaka has a long history, as the capital in olden times, and also as a gateway for international exchange. From the early-modern era, it prospered as a central area for business and finance and played a large role in the growth and development of Japan’s industrial economy.
The Kansai region centered on Osaka has a population of 20 million people and a GDP of approximately 80 trillion yen. This massive market has led to many companies running lively business activities in a wide variety of industrial fields. There are also many universities and specialist organizations carrying out high level research and technological development.
As a whole, the Japanese market is quite mature, with more than two decades of software technology startups building IPO value, from price-comparison portals, to gaming and ecommerce, according to Tech In Asia. Japan has a history of building companies that grow quickly and successfully go public, such as Rakuten, the Amazon of Japan, and the country’s own homegrown social networking site, Mixi.