Financial firms have much to gain by adopting hybrid cloud. With the right controls and technologies in place and understanding of the different use cases, firms can ensure the success of their hybrid cloud strategy.
This white paper explores:
- How hybrid cloud provides financial services institutions with: the means to accelerate their businesses
- Why a hybrid cloud strategy is better than a public cloud-only approach
- Common pitfalls of hybrid cloud
- Prevalent hybrid cloud use cases
- Recommendations on how financial firms can achieve and sustain a successful hybrid cloud model