Organisations across the APAC region have been adjusting to the new normal and reinventing themselves to thrive in the post-pandemic world by leveraging on Cloud Computing. Cloud computing, which underpinned the world’s economy, global supply chains and remote workforces during the pandemic, will continue to be an essential target for organizations looking for increased scalability, business continuity and cost efficiency in 2021 and beyond.
Watch Tencent Cloud’s ASEAN cloud infrastructure lead, Brandon Foo together with our guest speaker, Principal Analyst with Forrester, Charlie Dai as we share some of the key trends that are impacting the APAC markets and how an adaptive enterprise can thrive by leveraging on the next generation cloud platforms. Daniel Ong from Digital Realty will be sharing on how macro trends are amplifying digital transformation and a look into the future using Data Gravity Index.
What you will learn:
- The key trends impacting Asia Pacific market and the concept of adaptive enterprise
- Top challenges for the next generation cloud platform adoption
- A look into the future using Data Gravity Index
- Macro Trends amplifying digital transformation
- Expanding into the vast Chinese Market
- Helping Chinese businesses to land in South East Asia via our Hong Kong or Singapore data centres
- Leveraging on Tencent Cloud’s solutions and the WeChat ecosystem
This webinar is moderated by Omer Wilson, VP of Marketing, Digital Realty.