When implemented on PDx™, financial services companies can realize their target state architecture, optimize data exchange, and achieve unique value.
To succeed under the weight of all this siloed data, financial services firms need a business platform that operates ubiquitously and on demand. Such a platform would also need to incorporate real-time intelligence across all channels and points of business presence.
The Pervasive Datacenter Architecture (PDx™) Solution Brief – Optimizing Financial Services Data Exchange provides financial services business and technology leaders a codified strategy and solution approach to unlock new growth opportunities and obtain a competitive advantage by:
- Addressing industry-specific challenges
- Overcoming data gravity barriers
- Implementing data-driven transformation
Access strategy and solution models for financial services lines of business, including:
- Retail & Commercial Banking
- Securities, Trading & Investment Banking
- Wealth & Asset Management
- Insurance & Re-insurance