Singapore Data Center Solutions
- MAS Threat Vulnerability Risk Assessment (TVRA) compliant
- BCA Green Mark Platinum certified facility
- Robust, diversified, neutral connectivity platform
29A International Business ParkJurong East, 609934
- Utility Power Capacity: 45,000, existing 30,000 kW
- Total Building Size: 377,000 ft²
- UPS Redundancy: 2N
- Cooling Plant Redundancy: N+2
Digital Loyang 1Loyang, 508719
- Utility Power Capacity: 24,400 kW
- Total Building Size: 183,000 ft²
- UPS Redundancy: DR N+1
- Cooling Plant Redundancy: N+1
Digital Loyang 2Loyang, 506756
- Utility Power Capacity: 50 MW
- Total Building Size: 34,000 m²
Internet Gateway to Asian Markets
Singapore is strategically positioned within South East Asia, providing access to the world’s fastest growing region. By 2020, SE Asia will support 81 million people in its fast-growing cities and will be home to about half of the world’s middle class. By 2050, it is projected to be a $10 Trillion economy, accounting for 45% of the estimated world population.
Digital Loyang Way Data Center: Onramp to Digital Silk Road
Seen as an Internet gateway offering IT infrastructure that’s scalable, intelligent and secure, Singapore is critical to companies hoping to tap into a smartphone market predicted to reach 85% by 2019.
That’s certainly the case at our Digital Loyang Way data center, where customers have access to a wide range of service providers and business partners. Our new data center in Singapore, along with our existing and developing facilities in Hong Kong, Osaka, Melbourne and Sydney all become key elements of Asia Pacific’s growing Digital Silk Road and reinforces our mission of providing the foundation for the new digital world.
In a recent Accenture report, investments in fintech across Asia Pacific recorded a growth from about $800 million in 2014 to $3.5 billion in the first nine months of 2015. There is a growing phenomenon in this region with venture capitalists setting their eyes on fintech start-ups in Asia and financial institutions opening up, devoting more attention to this space, according to CB insights.