Establish private, low-latency connectivity between your vital business infrastructure and Amazon Web Services
Optimize your hybrid cloud environment and unleash the power and control by connecting to AWS on Digital Realty’s industry-leading global platform, PlatformDIGITAL®.
Enterprises are taking advantage of the benefits of interconnecting with AWS directly or virtually, via ServiceFabric™, Digital Realty’s global interconnection platform.
- Instant access to a growing list of powerful AWS services like Blockchain, Machine Learning, IoT and countless others – all over a direct, private connection that’s optimized for high performance and security
- Rapid scale and the ability to take advantage of processing, analytics and data management at the digital edge
- Predictable performance and a globally consistent user experience to support high bandwidth workloads
- Cost savings when compared to internet-based connections
- Improved control over critical IT resources by moving private workloads closer to partners, customers and cloud services via Digital Realty’s ServiceFabric™ Connect
AWS Direct Connect Availability
Digital Realty supports AWS cloud computing with private, low latency connectivity either directly from Digital Realty facilities, or via ServiceFabric™, which enables virtual connections to almost any AWS region seamlessly and on-demand.
Digital Realty hosts 16 AWS Direct Connect PoPs globally:
- Cape Town
The following global AWS Direct Connect locations can be accessed via ServiceFabric™ Connect
- Los Angeles*
- New York*
- Northern Virginia
- San Francisco*
- Silicon Valley*
- Rio de Janeiro
- São Paulo
*Low latency connectivity to AWS DX is available via Metro fiber within the data center campus.
- Hong Kong
Download the AWS Connectivity Brief
Leverage Digital Realty’s dedicated and hosted AWS Direct Connect options to support high performance requirements and optimize your hybrid solutions. Download the brief to learn more.
AWS Direct Connect Service Overview
Digital Realty clients can now leverage private interconnection with Digital Realty to access Amazon Web Services (AWS) regions on both the East and West Coasts.
October 9, 2020
How Do I Build a Global Hybrid IT Infrastructure with AWS Outposts?
Part of Digital Realty’s commitment to helping public and private enterprises optimize their value delivery includes seeking out opportunities to integrate specific solutions with trusted partners who share the same mission. We recently announced an unparalleled opportunity to integrate AWS Outposts with our Data Hub component of PlatformDIGITAL to further assist enterprises in developing a decentralized IT infrastructure delivery model that achieves true transformation.
PDx™ Blueprint: Optimize Data Exchange with AWS Outposts
Traditional IT architectures are performance-constrained, exhibit higher total cost of ownership, struggle to maintain compliance, and cannot easily integrate data analytics into workflows.
Data Hub AWS Outposts
Optimise Data Exchange with a Truly Consistent Hybrid Experience