Adding Value to Your AWS Services
Unleash the power and control of hybrid cloud solutions by connecting to AWS on Digital Realty’s industry-leading global platform.
Enterprises are taking advantage of powerful new hybrid cloud solutions by connecting to AWS across Digital Realty’s global interconnection platform. Leverage true cloud flexibility and innovation with scalable, high-performance AWS Direct Connect that delivers several benefits:
- Instant access to a growing list of powerful AWS services like Blockchain, Machine Learning, IoT and countless others – all over a direct, private connection that’s optimized for high performance and security.
- Rapid scale and the ability to take advantage of processing, analytics and data management at the digital edge
- Predictable performance and a globally consistent user experience
- Cost savings when compared to internet-based connections
- Improved control over critical IT resources by moving private workloads closer to partners, customers and cloud services via Digital Realty’s Service Exchange
AWS Direct Connect + Interconnection Services from Digital Realty = A Powerful Combination
AWS Direct Connect Availability
Access AWS Cloud Services either directly from Digital Realty facilities, or via Service Exchange, which enables virtual connections to AWS Cloud Regions around the globe.
- Atlanta (Direct, Virtual)
- Boston (Virtual)
- Chicago (Virtual)
- Dallas (Virtual)
- Houston (Virtual)
- Los Angeles (Direct, Virtual)
- Miami (Virtual)
- New York (Direct, Virtual)
- Northern Virginia (Direct, Virtual)
- Phoenix (Virtual)
- Portland (Virtual)
- San Francisco (Direct, Virtual)
- Seattle (Direct)
- Silicon Valley (Direct, Virtual)
- Toronto (Virtual)
- Fortaleza (Virtual)
- Rio de Janeiro (Virtual)
- Sao Paulo (Virtual)
- Santiago (Virtual)
- Amsterdam (Direct, Virtual)
- Brussels (Virtual)
- Copenhagen (Direct, Virtual)
- Dublin (Direct, Virtual)
- Dusseldorf (Virtual)
- Frankfurt (Direct, Virtual)
- London (Direct, Virtual)
- Madrid (Direct, Virtual)
- Marseille (Direct, Virtual)
- Paris (Direct, Virtual)
- Stockholm (Direct, Virtual)
- Vienna (Direct, Virtual)
- Zurich (Direct, Virtual)
- Hong Kong (Virtual)
- Osaka (Virtual)
- Singapore (Virtual)
AWS Direct Connect Service Overview
Digital Realty clients can now leverage private interconnection with Digital Realty to access Amazon Web Services (AWS) regions on both the East and West Coasts.
October 9, 2020
How Do I Build a Global Hybrid IT Infrastructure with AWS Outposts?
Part of Digital Realty’s commitment to helping public and private enterprises optimize their value delivery includes seeking out opportunities to integrate specific solutions with trusted partners who share the same mission. We recently announced an unparalleled opportunity to integrate AWS Outposts with our Data Hub component of PlatformDIGITAL to further assist enterprises in developing a decentralized IT infrastructure delivery model that achieves true transformation.
PDx™ Blueprint: Optimize Data Exchange with AWS Outposts
Traditional IT architectures are performance-constrained, exhibit higher total cost of ownership, struggle to maintain compliance, and cannot easily integrate data analytics into workflows.
Data Hub AWS Outposts
Optimise Data Exchange with a Truly Consistent Hybrid Experience