Recently, we announced that Digital Realty has added direct access to Oracle Cloud through Oracle Cloud Infrastructure FastConnect in the U.S. and Europe. You can now easily get a dedicated and private connection between your on-premises and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure through Service Exchange in Digital Realty data centers located in:
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Francisco
- Silicon Valley
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure FastConnect via Service Exchange provides higher-bandwidth options and a more reliable and consistent networking experience compared to internet-based connections. Some other benefits include:
More consistent network performance and low latency, compared with the public Internet
- Near-seamless connectivity between the data center and networks to Oracle Cloud for demanding workloads and applications
- Increased reliability, with a dedicated and pre-established path to Oracle Cloud
- Improved security because data traffic flows strictly over trusted endpoints in a secure data center location
- Easy and cost-effective way to set up hybrid and multi-cloud workloads
- Near-seamless management of physical and virtual connections through a single portal
If you still have questions and are interested in finding out if Oracle Cloud Infrastructure FastConnect is right for you, visit our website and get in touch with us.
Original press release can be found here. Please note that we added two new Service Exchange locations in Amsterdam and Frankfurt since the publishing of this press release.