OCI FastConnect provides secure, dedicated connectivity between your infrastructure and Oracle Cloud, overcoming all the security, latency and performance concerns you may have about relying on the public internet.
This data sheet covers the OCI FastConnect benefits. Some of the key benefits are:
- Easy connectivity and rapid service provisioning
- Rapid provisioning for subtenants with centralised governance
- Dedicated, deterministic path for connecting to Oracle Cloud instances
- Non-metered usage
- Choice of port speeds to match your use cases and the amount of data you plan to transfer each month, enabling you to strike the right balance between cost and throughput
- Standard layer 2 to manage the exchange of data between Oracle Cloud and your network, automatically finding the fastest route
*This content was originally published by Interxion - A Digital Realty Company.