The Hands & Eyes service from Interxion provides qualified technicians to carry out routine or emergency support of your equipment in our data centers. They act as a qualified on-site resource for the tasks that need a human presence.
This data sheet covers Interxion’s Hand & Eyes service. This service includes:
- Staging, unpacking, packing, shipping
- Installing or moving equipment
- Interface card removal and installation
- Testing of in-house carrier circuits
- Power-cycling of routers, switches and servers
- Providing visual verifications to assist remote troubleshooting
- Installing customer-specified structured cabling
- Assembling, installing and maintaining cabling
- Verifying cable integrity
- Extending patch cables to your equipment
- Recycling of cartons and packaging material
*This content was originally published by Interxion - A Digital Realty Company.