Increase the Value of Your Cloud
Your customers and employees are facing greater digital demands. Move closer to the edge to deliver an improved, consistent customer experience across the globe with access in 32+ key markets.
Harness the Power of a Global Provider
Quality and Performance
Ensure the resiliency of your networks and markets with our record of 11 Years of five nines (99.999%)
Significant Global Footprint
Land and expand with the most agile data center provider able to meet a variety of business requirements.
Flexibility and Scalability
Scale up or down the stack from colo to scale, or scale to colo, as needed.
Create new business opportunities by connecting to thousands of top-tier communications networks, enterprise customers and technology partners from around the globe.
Benefits to CSPs
- Land and Expand: Limitless growth potential for computing resources
- Triple Play: Compute, Aggregation, and Network nodes under same roof through our Connected Campus
- Unlock enterprise hybrid revenue opportunities via colocation bundles with cloud services (Colocation Resale)
- Dedicated private connectivity offerings for cloud providers enabled directly from compute and storage nodes via Service Exchange
Benefits for Enterprises
- Access to extensive cloud ecosystem for multi-cloud environments
- Low Latency Colocation: Harness the power of space and power in close proximity to compute and storage nodes on our Connected Campus
- Internet Hubs support network-dense requirements while Scale supports large IT workloads, tethered together
- Dynamically allocate resources in a hybrid environment (“buy the base and rent the peaks”) via Service Exchange
Benefits for NSPs
- Enabling connectivity to aggregated endpoints (i.e. MSO / Mobile)
- Tethered connectivity from network-dense carrier hotels directly to large scale deployments on our Connected Campus
- Expand addressable markets with optimized connectivity to cloud services
- Enable creative value-added solutions quickly and effectively (i.e. Disaster Recovery for Enterprises)
Get More Information
Case Study Highlights
- Automated network provisioning reduces manual efforts and accelerates speed to market for enterprises to begin adopting and consuming cloud services
- Aggregating traffic from multiple customers over a single connection allows them to scale more efficiently
- Provision of additional services to existing and new end customers