Increase the Value of Your Cloud
Your customers and employees face a substantial increase in digital demands. With an optimized data center for cloud industries, you'll move closer to the edge and deliver an improved, consistent customer experience in 32+ key markets across the globe.
Harness the Power of a Global Provider
Quality and Performance
Take advantage of our record of 11 Years of five nines (99.999%) and ensure the resiliency of your networks and markets.
Significant Global Footprint
Land and expand with the most agile data center for cloud industries to meet a variety of business requirements.
Flexibility and Scalability
Scale up or down the stack from colo to scale, or scale to colo, or as needed.
Create new business opportunities by connecting to thousands of top-tier communications networks, enterprise customers and technology partners from around the globe.
Benefits to CSPs
- Limitless growth potential for computing resources
- Fit Compute, Aggregation, and Network nodes under the same roof through our Connected Campus
- Unlock enterprise hybrid revenue opportunities via colocation bundles with cloud services (Colocation Resale)
- Dedicated private connectivity offerings for cloud providers enabled directly from compute and storage nodes via Service Exchange
Benefits for Enterprises
- Access to extensive cloud ecosystem for multi-cloud environments
- Harness the power of space and power while achieving low latency in close proximity to compute and storage nodes on our Connected Campus
- Internet Hubs support network-dense requirements while Scale supports large IT workloads, tethered together
- Dynamically allocate resources in a hybrid environment (“buy the base and rent the peaks”) via Service Exchange
Benefits for NSPs
- Enabling connectivity to aggregated endpoints (i.e., MSO / Mobile)
- Tethered connectivity from network-dense carrier hotels directly to large scale deployments on our Connected Campus
- Expand addressable markets with optimized connectivity to cloud services
- Enable creative value-added solutions quickly and effectively (i.e., Disaster Recovery for Enterprises)
Get More Information
Case Study Highlights
- Automated network provisioning reduces manual efforts and accelerates speed to market for enterprises to begin adopting and consuming cloud services
- Aggregating traffic from multiple customers over a single connection allows them to scale more efficiently
- Provision of additional services to existing and new end customers
Migrating Workloads to the Cloud
Okey Keke, Senior Solutions Architect at Digital Realty discusses Migrating workloads to the clouds.
May 30, 2019
Five Steps to Creating a Multi-Cloud Optimization Strategy
You have more choices than ever for your cloud strategy. We provide tips on how to set up a multi-cloud strategy that works best for you.
Cloud Strategy Trends
Brandon Tikalsky, Senior Director, Cloud and Network Strategies discusses cloud strategy trends.
Everything You Need to Know About Migrating Workloads
Migrating workloads can get complex quickly. To help you with best practices for workload migration, here’s what you need to keep in mind to keep you moving.