Digital Osaka 2
The new Digital Osaka 2 (KIX11) data center is situated 20km (12.4 miles) from the city center. KIX11 joins Digital Osaka 1 (KIX10) as part of our expanding Osaka Digital Connected Campus.
- 28 MW of total IT load Capacity
- 800mm raised floor capable of supporting high density cooling
- Diverse and redundant 77kV 12MVA utility power supplies
- Carrier neutral with multiple carriers on site
Digital Realty Data Center
Address: Digital Osaka 2, Mino City, Osaka
Phone: +65 65053900
Digital Osaka 2 - Property BrochureDownload
Digital Osaka 2Play Video
For more information or to schedule a tour
Available services in Osaka
Check out our full list of services including colocation, build to suit, and a focus on sustainability for a complete data center ecosystem strategy.
Interconnection is at the heart of our Digital Realty data centers enabling secure, fast, and reliable interconnect connectivity throughout our ecosystem.
- N+1 per data suite giving a total of 2,400kW IT power capacity independent of other suites
Utility Power Capacity
- Up to 28 MW IT Load
Cooling Plant Redundancy
- 16X165kW DX type CRACs with economizers configured on a N+1 basis
Total Building Size
- Over 86,100 Sq Ft of purpose built data center development over two phases