Enabling the foundation for hybrid cloud
Many of Digital Realty’s data center campuses put you right next door to IBM Cloud platforms, enabling the fastest, simplest and most secure connection to IBM’s Cloud Suite. IBM Direct Link products enable private, secure connections from your private architecture housed within a Digital Realty data center.
- Protect sensitive and regulated data to meet stringent compliance and security concerns
- Backup and store massive amounts of data by provisioning a dedicated connection with predictable throughput
- Optimize performance of hybrid cloud applications by avoiding the public Internet
Access Direct Link directly from many Digital Realty facilities around the globe, or through Service Exchange, which enables access to IBM’s global cloud platform from all Service Exchange-supported metros.
- Atlanta (Direct Access, Service Exchange)
- Boston (Service Exchange)
- Chicago (Service Exchange)
- Dallas (Direct Access, Service Exchange)
- Los Angeles (Service Exchange)
- Miami (Service Exchange)
- New York (Direct Access, Service Exchange)
- Northern Virginia (Direct Access, Service Exchange)
- Phoenix (Service Exchange)
- Portland (Service Exchange)
- San Francisco (Service Exchange)
- Silicon Valley (Direct Access, Service Exchange)
- Toronto (Direct Access)
- Amsterdam (Service Exchange)
- Frankfurt (Service Exchange)
- London (Direct Access, Service Exchange)
- Sydney (Direct Access)
- Singapore (Direct Access)
Partnership at a Glance
IBM and Digital Realty have a shared vision to offer customers access to enterprise-grade compute, storage, and network infrastructure, enabling hybrid connectivity. As an added benefit when moving up the stack, customers can more easily adopt and leverage disruptive cloud platform services with Digital Realty’s future-proof infrastructure and always-on architecture.
Digital Realty is also the first leading data center provider to offer the Direct Link Connect service, in addition to joining the IBM Direct Link Service Provider Program. The IBM Cloud Direct Link Connect solution complements IBM’s partnership with Digital Realty, enabling IBM customers to provision a virtual cross connection over the private Internet with more scalable and granular speeds, for greater efficiency to support hybrid and multi-cloud workloads.
Download White Paper
Create More than 55x Faster Hybrid Cloud Solutions with Maximum Security, Availability and Elasticity
Learn how to create More Than 55x Faster Hybrid Cloud Solutions with maximum security, availability and elasticity using IBM Cloud and NetAPP Storage within a Digital Realty data center.