High Performance Hybrid & Private Clouds
Whether you need to move workloads off premises, connect multiple data centers or multiple clouds, or just ensure resiliency to your hybrid-cloud deployments, Digital Realty has the reliable, simple, and secure solutions you need to accelerate your cloud journey.
Digital Realty can support your migration with an optimal mix of cloud-enabled and privately-supported applications. Take advantage of the best connectivity available today, with scalable options to power your future.
Comprehensive Global Solutions
Hybrid Cloud made simple
Cloud connectivity, global multi-cloud access and partner support.
The Heart of the Cloud lives here
Major cloud providers trust Digital Realty with mission critical infrastructure. Benefit from low latency connectivity by collocating in close proximity to cloud compute resources.
Extend Your Reach
Access to new Cloud Service Providers and remote regions across an unparalleled global footprint spanning 32+ metro markets/
Direct Cloud Access
Provision dedicated connectivity to leading Cloud Service Providers from our Internet Gateway Facilities for latency-sensitive requirements requiring high throughput and security.
Plan for long-term IT growth and evolution by landing and expanding your cloud services within our Connected Campus environments and replicate your platforms quickly on a global basis.Data Center Locations
Low Latency Colocation
IBM’s customers trust Digital Realty to power their highest performing applications by placing customer deployments in close proximity to IBM’s computing infrastructure.Low Latency Colocation
Case Study Highlights
- Delivered one business interface for ease of doing business, a global, carrier-neutral colocation solution
- Provided high-speed 100 GB private lines to handle multiple services to and from key locations
- SD-WAN connectivity options
- Eliminated “single point of failure” network architecture
Case Study Highlights
- Enabled faster and redundant deployment and scalability
- Decreased latency to less than 1.5 milliseconds
- Industry-leading connectivity with 55.4X better throughput speeds
- Expanded global footprint with nearly unlimited growth