The digital economy is rapidly reshaping how enterprises create and deliver value for customers. With the explosion of data globally, a fundamental shift in IT architecture strategy is taking place to address data gravity challenges while unlocking new competitive advantages and growth opportunities.
The new Data Gravity Newsletter featuring Gartner® brings together industry knowledge and critical research to help global enterprises:
- Address the implications of data gravity
- Leverage data growth as a strategic asset
- Evolve to a data-centric IT infrastructure
- Enable a connected data community approach to remove legacy barriers
- Achieve digital transformation and optimize data exchange with a truly consistent Hybrid IT experience
This insights-led resource includes videos by Gartner expert analysts:
- Drue Reeves, Research Vice President, Infrastructure and Operations at Gartner, shares an end-to-end approach to solving data gravity and creating more value-based customer interactions
- Bob Gill, Research VP, Infrastructure Strategies at Gartner, explains how the future of infrastructure is everywhere, and it offers a variety of services and strengths to align your IT strategy
Visit often to formulate ideas, share insights and generate significant impact for your organization.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.