John Freimuth, GM of Cloud & IT Services here at Telx, will be participating as a panelist in a Telx-sponsored webinar titled “Cloud 2014—A Look Back and a Look Ahead.” The webinar will take place tommorrow Tuesday, December 2nd, 2014, from 1:00-2:00pm EST.
Also participating as panelists will be Paul Miller, Founder of The Cloud of Data, and Marc Staimer, President & Chief Dragon Slayer at Dragon Slayer Consulting. The webinar will be moderated by Barb Goldworm, President & Chief Analyst at Focus, LLC.
We all know that the cloud is maturing. Cloud adoption was fueled by many different factors, and the move from a capital expenditure (CAPEX) model to operating expenditure (OPEX) model was, and still is, the most attractive. That’s only the beginning, however, and we can expect to see many new trends emerge as we close out 2014 and head into 2015.
This free analyst webinar will recap the key cloud phenomena to date and, more importantly, discuss key predictions about the cloud tomorrow. John Friemuth and others will answer the following questions in the webinar:
- What did we learn in the public cloud journey to date?
- What changes do we expect to see in the near and long term future?
- Which service providers (SPs) emerged as winners?
- Which service providers (SPs) are the projected losers?
- Which end user technologies are projected to emerge around the horizon?
- What key features should businesses look for in public and hybrid cloud offerings?
- What key features should businesses look for from a colocation provider in their cloud connect services platform?
- What can businesses learn from early adopters of public cloud space?
We are excited about this event and look forward to a great conversation about the cloud, both where it is today and where it’s headed. We hope you’ll join us on December 2nd!
If you’re interested in attending this webinar, please register here. For any questions about the webinar, John Freimuth, or any other general questions related to Telx, please reach out to us via the contact page of our site, or by Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.