Digital Realty stands in solidarity with the people of Ukraine and all those impacted by the conflict. Digital Realty does not have any data centers in Russia, Ukraine, or its neighboring countries, but roughly half our employees live across the EU and the UK, and we are taking strong measures to support our customers, employees, and partners as well as the people of Ukraine.
- Actively monitoring the ongoing situation and receiving routine briefings from our engineering and security teams and other partners across the region
- Closely monitoring all critical infrastructure and networks both locally and globally
- Updating and testing all business continuity plans, and in case of emergency, preparing to lock down our facilities and immediately enhance on-site security, in addition to other security-bolstering measures
We hope for an immediate, peaceful, and legal resolution to this conflict. Until then:
- Digital Realty will abide by sanctions against Russia
- Digital Realty is ending our business with Russian customers, partners, and suppliers and will not permit Russian customers to order any of our product offerings, unless we determine they align with a peaceful and legal resolution to this conflict
- We are funding philanthropic organizations to support Ukrainian refugees as well as those who have been internally displaced
Many Russian civilians living around the world neither accept nor support this war. Let us all remember that our disagreement is not with the people of Russia—but rather with the actions of the Russian government.